TVP Strategy conducts research both for our subscribers, as well as for our sponsors. One of our core competencies is creating Reference Architectures, both industry and vendor specific. In order to create reference architectures, we need to fully understand requirements. Our latest research pulls those requirements into a set of topic coverage graphs. Having served ‘in the trenches’, we create logical, reference architectures that enable vendors’ customers to better understand how best to design and implement their technology in respect to the bigger picture. Our research focuses on our 3 core pillars of expertise; virtualization, cloud and containers, with the blend of data protection, end user computing, IT as a Service, SDDC and hybrid cloud, security, and transformation and agility.
Other research is generated from our involvement in attending, and speaking at, industry conferences and events, where we ‘filter’ the news and provide our insight as to the relevance of what is being announced and/or discussed at such events.
Below you will find a selection of white papers generated from this research.
- IT as a Service Coverage Report – SIOS, Turbonomic, and Zenoss 201703
- Data Protection Coverage Report – Cristie Software, Veeam, Zerto 201701
- TVP: Hyperconverged Infrastructure Marketspace
- TVP: Secure Hybrid Cloud Reference Architecture V2
- Segmentation Firewalls with Virtual & Cloud Environments
- TVP: Adding Scale and Security Testing to VMware Environments
- TVP: Storage is a Royal Pain in the Derriere
- TVP: Monitoring XenApp / XenDesktop by Means of Citrix and Third-Party Tools
- TVP: XenDesktop Local Mode: Using Client Virtualization in a Desktop Strategy
- TVP: Beware of the Franken-Monitor
- TVP: Secure Hybrid Cloud Reference Architecture
- TVP: Using Application Performance Management for Security
- Will Client Hypervisors Drive the Next Generation Desktop
- Applications Performance Management for Virtualized and Cloud Hosted Applications
- Presentation Virtualization Solutions
- End-to-End Virtual Environment Security
- Enterprise Desktop Strategy
- Virtualization Management
- Virtualizing Business Critical Applications
- Performance and Capacity Management for Virtualized Environments