Automate application delivery through the virtualization platform of your choice.
“Application Down” Automation Solution
“In the wireless business, we have to do extensive testing when we make even the slightest change to a customer billing plan…it was taking our operations team about twenty hours to manually create a single test or QA stack suitable for use. Now we’ve got that process fully automated and it takes just a few minutes.” – Ron Eubanks, VP of Operations at T-Mobile.
- Password and Private Key abstraction – stored encrypted and associated with systems so users don’t need to know or manage them
- Centralized script management repository means no scripts on servers
- Parallel automation workflows speeds execution across multiple servers/platforms
- RBAC User Interface streamlines makes workflow development and customization
- REST web service delivered API and Command line allows automation to be initiated from any external source
- Self-Service Portal that is customizable and designed to suit the needs of application owners, testers and developers
- Application deployments are fully described in JSON file-based templates so they can be easily customized and managed by source control
- Maestro manages dependencies, sequencing and workflow so automation is delivered in the proper order and with appropriate timing
- Supports VMware/vCloud, Eucalyptus, AWS as well as traditional/dedicated servers
[tab:Free Online Demo]
Watch Cloud Sidekick Maestro set up a compete custom PeopleSoft instance in AWS just for You!
Test Drive Maestro Deploying PeopleSoft at Amazon AWS