Automate application delivery through the virtualization platform of your choice.[tab: Overview]
“Application Down” Automation Solution
“In the wireless business, we have to do extensive testing when we make even the slightest change to a customer billing plan…it was taking our operations team about twenty hours to manually create a single test or QA stack suitable for use. Now we’ve got that process fully automated and it takes just a few minutes.” – Ron Eubanks, VP of Operations at T-Mobile.
- Password and Private Key abstraction – stored encrypted and associated with systems so users don’t need to know or manage them
- Centralized script management repository means no scripts on servers
- Parallel automation workflows speeds execution across multiple servers/platforms
- RBAC User Interface streamlines makes workflow development and customization
- REST web service delivered API and Command line allows automation to be initiated from any external source
- Self-Service Portal that is customizable and designed to suit the needs of application owners, testers and developers
- Application deployments are fully described in JSON file-based templates so they can be easily customized and managed by source control
- Maestro manages dependencies, sequencing and workflow so automation is delivered in the proper order and with appropriate timing
- Supports VMware/vCloud, Eucalyptus, AWS as well as traditional/dedicated servers
Watch Cloud Sidekick Maestro set up a compete custom PeopleSoft instance in AWS just for You!
Test Drive Maestro Deploying PeopleSoft at Amazon AWS[tab:END]