The Virtualization Security Round Table Podcast provides an open forum to discuss all things related to Virtualization, Virtual Environment, and Cloud Computing Security. The podcast is hosted by Talkshoe, with the after podcast write-ups and notes are hosted here. The podcast can also be found on iTunes. For more on Virtualization and Cloud Security you may wish to visit our Virtualization Security topic.
|Use Talkshoe to join us in our discussions every other week on Thursday at 2:30 PM EST. To receive email notifications when new episodes are scheduled use Talkshoe’s Follow This feature. However to use this feature you most likely need a Talkshoe account.|
You can also subscribe to the Podcast RSS Feed.
This podcast addresses many Virtualization Security items and is always looking for more ideas. Please contact one of the panelists or contact myself via Twitter, the VMware Communities Forum, or by submitting a comment below.
Our past guest panelists have included people from Altor Networks, Catbird Security, Cisco, Citrix, EMC, HyTrust, NetApp, PCI DSS, Reflex Systems, RSA, TrendMicro, VMware as well as other industry virtualization security groups, consultants, and auditors.
The static panelists of the podcast are:
- Edward L. Haletky, Author of VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing the Virtual Environment and virtualization security analyst, as Moderator.
- Michael Berman, Independent Consultant and Subject Matter Expert
- Iben Rodriguez, Virtualization and Security Architect at Computer Associates and Maintainer of the ESX Hardening Guidance from CISecurity
- Borris Stonglin, Subject Matter Expert
- Lowest-Hanging Fruit of Cloud Security
- Hyper-V Security: 5nine Software
- VMware NSX Conversations
- HP Releases New Thin Client amidst a Growing Market
- News: Teradici Rolls Out Updates to Optimize PCoIP Experience
- Testing within the Virtual Environment
- End User Computing within the Secure Hybrid Cloud
- Big Data Security Tools
- EUC Security: Much More Than VDI
- How VirtuStream does Cloud Security