Convert Physical Machines to Virtual Machines in Minutes
VMware vCenter Converter can run on a wide variety of hardware and supports most commonly used versions of the Microsoft Windows and Linux* operating systems. With this robust, enterprise class migration tool you can:
- Quickly and reliably convert local and remote physical machines into virtual machines without any disruption or downtime.
- Complete multiple conversions simultaneously with a centralized management console and an intuitive conversion wizard.
- Convert other virtual machine formats such as Microsoft Virtual PC and Microsoft Virtual Server or backup images of physical machines such as Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery or Norton Ghost to VMware virtual machines.
- Restore VMware Consolidated Backup (VCB) images of virtual machines to running virtual machines.
- Clone and backup physical machines to virtual machines as part of your disaster recovery plan.
Download VMware vCenter Converter Free of Charge
VMware vCenter Converter is a robust, enterprise-class product for managing and automating large scale conversions. Leverage VMware vCenter Converter in your company for any P2V and V2V migration project.
Download¬†VMware vCenter Converter for free.
[qbt recent posts = vmware-converter]