Enterprise-class performance & capacity management made easy. Advanced analysis of system metrics & alerts simplifies monitoring, planning, reporting & optimization of virtual environments.
Enterprise Class Performance and Capacity Management Made Easy
VKernel vOperations SuiteTM is an enterprise class performance and capacity management solution that uses predictive and real-time analysis to simplify monitoring, capacity planning, reporting, chargeback and optimization of virtual environments. The award-winning vOperations Suite (vOPS) is unique in its use of a patent-pending Capacity Analytics EngineTM to deliver precise and actionable recommendations, ease of implentation, scalability, and quick time to value. vOPSTM installs as a single agent-less virtual appliance in 20 minutes and provides virtualized environments with a single pane of glass for virtualization management tasks.
- Single integrated virtual appliance for VMware monitoring, optimizing, chargeback, reporting and capacity planning
- Management vOPS Dashboard that shows high level view of virtual environment
- Business Views that organize data and VMs by business unit, application group, or other user defined criteria
- Eliminate firefighting caused by VM performance and capacity problems
- Maintain peak VM performance and optimize server and storage efficiency in virtual environments
- Assess current and future available capacity
- Gain visibility into virtual infrastructure and IT costs
- Reduce downtime and VM performance issues
- Improve confidence in virtualization infrastructure and accelerate virtualization roll out
- Decrease capital costs (server, storage and infrastructure) and operational costs (power, cooling and licensing)
- Chargeback and configuration reporting for virtual environments
The vOperations Suite is simple to download, easy to deploy and provides immediate measurable value.
Click here for details on use cases that the vOperations Suite addresses
- News: New Quest/VKernel vOperations Suite – Easy to Try and Easy to Buy Wins Again
- 2012: The Beginning of the End for Virtualization Management?
- 2011 Year in Review Desktop Virtualization – Part I
- News: Quest Software acquires vKernel
- Key VMworld 2011 Performance and Capacity Announcements
- Your VMworld 2011 Enterprise Virtualization Performance and Capacity Management Short List
- Licensing: Pools and Architecture Changes?
- Where are my NOC Views: Virtualization Management Vendors
- Centralized RBAC Missing from Virtualization Management Tools