As your IT business delivery model transforms from a static physical deployment, to consolidated virtual workloads, to on-demand service delivery – Symantec’s virtualization security solutions can help you to achieve the high levels of security and trust you need. Symantec helps you confidently secure your high density business critical environments with the effectiveness you need and performance you demand.
Symantec Solutions for Virtualization Security
Symantec Critical System Protection: Integrates vSphere protection and hardening policies to monitor and prevent configuration file tampering, limit inbound/outbound communications and access, stop unauthorized services from running and prevent zero day attacks against un-patched or vulnerable systems.
Symantec Endpoint Protection: Proactive protection tailored for high density environments, Symantec Endpoint Solutions plan to leverage vShield Endpoint with its endpoint security offerings to offload critical security analysis from protected virtual machines to a dedicated security virtual appliance resulting in optimized scan performance, reduced resource utilization, and increased management visibility.
- RSA Conference: What was Interesting
- Virtualizing Business Critical Applications: Data Protection
- Security Automation = Good Security Practice
- News: ProjectVRC release new white paper about impact of antivirus on VDI
- SAML to the Rescue: vCenter Single Sign On
- A Secure Cloud Framework for Non-Clouds
- Datasores: Where are yours?
- Filling the Gaps: Focus on Application Security
- Improving Virtualization and Cloud Management Security with Symantec CSP
- Application Aware Virtualization Backup