New Relic RPM is an on-demand performance management solution for web applications developed in Ruby on Rails, Java, .NET, or Python. New Relic RPM is fully implemented in minutes and provides deep, 24×7 visibility and code-level diagnostics for web applications deployed on traditional, dedicated infrastructures, private and public clouds, or any combination thereof. RPM’s real-time metrics enable application owners, developers and operations teams to quickly and cost effectively monitor, troubleshoot, and tune application performance.
For a detailed Product Review of New Relic RPM, please click the first link below.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Almost Always a Lie
- The New Management Platforms for the SDDC Management Stack and the Cloud
- News: Compuware PureStack adds a Focus on Application Operations
- APM for Agile and DevOps: 7 practical use cases
- News: AppDynamics and New Relic Prepare to go Big Time in the APM Market
- APM as a Service and CA’s Reaction
- Why you should invest in ASaaS not PaaS
- AppFog – Polyglot Public/Private PaaS goes GA
- Private PaaS Update – Stackato 2.0 and Cumulogic 1.0
- On Premise vs. Monitoring as a Service – Considerations and Tradeoffs