Distributed web applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. Only AppDynamics delivers the simplicity, visibility and problem-solving firepower that IT professionals require.
Key AppDynamics Features:
- Application Mapping: AppDynamics provides dynamic discovery of application services, infrastructure tiers and business transactions, as well as live visualization of all topologies and transaction flows.
- Policy Engine: Manages service levels at each level of the application, including overall application and business transaction performance; includes dynamic baseline capabilities.
- Transaction Flow Monitoring: Out-ofthe-box dashboards allow easy visualization and troubleshooting of overall application performance.
- Deep Diagnostics: AppDynamics enables users to get the details they need to diagnose root cause, offering an incident workbench, deep-on-demand call graphs, and comprehensive data collection.
- Cloud Orchestration: Dynamically provision application resources to respond to real-time demand and service level requirements. Policy-driven workflows can be triggered to automatically address problems and ensure the continuous operation of application services.
- The New Management Platforms for the SDDC Management Stack and the Cloud
- News: Compuware PureStack adds a Focus on Application Operations
- APM for Agile and DevOps: 7 practical use cases
- News: AppDynamics and New Relic Prepare to go Big Time in the APM Market
- APM as a Service and CA’s Reaction
- On Premise vs. Monitoring as a Service – Considerations and Tradeoffs
- Comparing the Different Approaches to Application Performance Management for Virtualized and Cloud based Envionments
- Application Performance Management for Virtualized Applications – the VMware vFabric APM Update
- Looking at the Entire VMware Operations and Application Management Strategy
- VMware Joins the APM Revolution with vFabric Application Performance Manager