AFORE is a leader in security and encryption management for cloud and virtualized environments. AFORE’s CloudLink® named Best of VMworld 2011 and 2013 Gold Winner for Security and Compliance encrypts mission-critical data in motion and at rest across public, private and hybrid clouds by providing a secure software-defined storage layer between virtual machines and physical storage. AFORE’s CypherX secures virtual desktops (VDI) and cloud-hosted application platforms by placing them within secure virtual containers encrypting and managing access to all data.
Organizations looking to build multi-departmental private clouds or employ public cloud services are concerned about cloud infrastructure security and manageability as well as cloud performance monitoring and optimization. CloudLink®’s virtualized security appliance and management software suite is built to address these concerns.
CloudLink Secure VSA is comprised of three main components:
- Secure Virtual Storage Appliance to secure tenant data in shared, multi-tenant storage
- Secure VPN with SLA monitoring and Layer 2 and Layer 3 network extension into the cloud
- CloudLink Center to monitor network and storage performance as well as the security of cloud-based virtual data centers
CloudLink Suitable for broad range of IaaS clouds – including those based on VMware®, CA AppLogic® Amazon Web Services™ and Microsoft Windows Azure.
Cloudink provides Cloud Service Providers with the ability to add new security and encryption to their service portfolio addressing one the customer needs as they migrate to the cloud.
Security concerns present the biggest barrier to large scale deployment of virtualized applications and adoption of cloud deployment models. In the presence of advanced and ever-evolving threats, perimeter security is simply no longer adequate for today’s virtual world. Enterprises require security policies and encryption technologies that ensure sensitive data are protected anywhere, anytime without relying on end user action. CypherX seamlessly and efficiently places applications in secure virtual containers, encrypting and managing access to all data, protecting sensitive information from cyber attackers, malicious insiders and cloud administrators.
CypherX delivers enterprise-controlled data security, giving organizations complete and sole control over the keys used to encrypt their sensitive data as well as the security policies defining what should be encrypted and under which circumstances. This powerful combination provides persistent protection from all forms of threats.
In contrast to other solutions, CypherX provides the following key features:
- App Lockdown creates a secure virtual container for applications, protecting network, storage and inter-process communications with application-level granularity.
- CypherZones extend data security between groups of protected applications, allowing a complete application stack or workgroup environment to be protected.
- CypherX Manager provides centralized control of security policy across many virtual machines, and integrates with Active Directory and RSA Data Protection Manager
- Traceability via tamper-proof audit logs that detail who/what accessed protected data, when and from where
- Picking a Secure Hybrid Cloud Security Solution
- Validate throughout the Stack: AFORE CypherX
- Securing the Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud Reality: Application Security is in your Hands
- Virtualizing Business Critical Applications – Integrity & Confidentiality
- Defense in Depth: Storage Security in a Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization Security is NOT Cloud Security!
- Cloud Security: Is it all Jurisdictional and Audit Issues?
- Cloud and Virtualization Security Resolutions for 2012